Draft goes not as expected for Kadachi

ROOKIE745

Toby Kadachi went into the S90 VHLM draft expecting to be a late first round or early second round pick but things didn't turn out that way as he slid pretty close to being a third round pick. During that Kadachi apparently got bored and pulled out a Nintendo Switch and started playing Ori and Blind Forest, he seemed to fully expect to slide into the third round but with the second last pick in the second round the Houston Bulls selected him, bringing him back to Houston for a second go with the franchise. "I was definitely a little surprised, I really didn't think I'd be heading back there. I'm grateful to be going back even with new management in place now and I'm looking forward to working with STZ to see what we can do in the upcoming season." Kadachi almost didn't realized he had been called up when Houston made their selection.

Funnily enough one of Kadachi's teammates also didn't expect to go as late as they did. Joshua Schwarzer expected to be a mid second round pick but slid to late third round, being taken 29th overall. Schwarzer was rated that much below Kadachi yet they are separated by ten spots. Regardless I think it's safe to say Houston walked away with two surefire steals and we look forward to seeing what they're able to do for the Bulls.

(word count 233)