Scotty P’s Sunday shout outs with Rip Wheeler:

ScottyP

Scotty P’s Sunday shout outs with Rip Wheeler: 

Alright, fired back up on a Sunday night! Let’s gooo! Definitely excited for this upcoming season 90 of the Victory Hockey League!Wranglers made a lot of moves this off-season and in a true changing of the guard look to reload and not rebuild! I love that we have a GM (Ricer13!) that is not afraid to make some moves and shake things up a bit! 

I wanna start off by saying I am humbled that Rip was named assistant captain this season! Statistically speaking Rip shit the bed last year, but I believe some hard work, determination and some top shelf whiskey will lead to a sophomore season to be proud of. Alright, enough about everyone’s favorite whiskey drinking cowboy! Let’s do my favorite thing, as a T-Triple-G guy (Team Guy, Glue Guy)….let’s send some Scotty P shoutouts down range! 

First up, former 4th overall draft pick Fradin Mcgryer! Fradin has two of my favorite attributes, he’s a big meat eater of a man at 6’4, 235lbs and he hails from the good Ol U-S of A! Fradin was also (and probably more deservedly so) names as an assistant captain for season 90. His stats last year in the Euro league were stellar with 21 goals and 43 assists from the blue line. With 64 total points in 72 games he was almost a point per game guy! And with a plus 28 rating, Fradin is definitely helping the club when he’s on the ice! Now to my favorite stat, with 229 hits, you gotta keep your head up when he’s lurking around the neutral zone! I’m excited to see what he can do on his rookie season and can’t wait to lace em up with him this season! 

Alright next up, this guy has some huge (big ass) shoes to fill. Losing Daniel Janser, a future first ballot hall of famer was a tough blow for sure, but I have no doubt, this guy will step right in and crush it! Our next Captain and leader on the ice and in the room, Phil Strasmore! Phil had a solid season last year for the Wranglers with 10 goals and 56 assists for 66 total points in 72 games. He also came to play during the playoffs with 8 points in 6 games! With a minus 15, Phil could’ve done better, but I take blame for 14 of this minus points, cuz Rip was a liability out there at times! Haha like most of my favorite players, Phil had 243 hits! Laying the wood to the other side! He also had a solid 232 in pims so you know he’s not afraid to send a message! And that is the kind of leader I want and will follow into battle, run through a brick wall for, and yes Wrangler fans “Riiiiidde for”. Couldn’t be more pumped to have him leading the squad this year! 

Lastly, can’t right anything without shit talking a bit…I’m at 500 words…so “Little Jakey”Thunder and Brian “Lame Train” Pain…The season 90 Wranglers are getting ready to ride, and you both have nowhere left to hide!  

Wheeler, out! 

529 words