Girts Predictions

Girts

Girts Galvins of the Vancouver Wolves has a few predictions for this season. Number one is the Wolves are going to return to the finals behind the amazing play of Brian Payne and Girts Galvins now reunited will once again become an unstoppable force. Number two is  Brian Payne is going to score 80+ points for the 19th consecutive season, he should win every award and I predict he will finish his career with another huge season. Number three is Girts Galvins posts 35+ goals for the 5th consecutive season, he's going to leave it all out there in his final run and not hold anything back. Now in a new conference against all new goalies, these sieves aren't gonna know what hit them. Girts could post 50 but let's stick with a reasonable 35 plus. Number four prediction is moving into next season that with all the recreates from the amazing S82 class we are going to have the best draft class in a long time in S92 or whatever the class is going to be for the guys who are retiring at the end of this season. Now I say that having no idea who else was drafted recently nor do I have any idea about the strength of other classes but ours is going to be good. Ok that about covers it, you heard it all here first!