A. Crosby talks Stockholm and off season

hockeyis66

“I am looking forward to getting the season started in Stockholm and I will go out on a limb now and say we will win more than 3 games this season for sure.  From the forwards to the defense and to the goalies, I think we have a solid team this season that will contend for a playoff spot and hopefully make a deep run toward the “E” championship.  As we continue to improve over the course of the season, it will definitely be interesting to see how the lines change from where are starting the season to the end based on who improves and how well we mesh together.”

“As for my off season, I have been hard at work both on and off the ice.  Off the ice, I have been watching what I eat and hitting the gym to get stronger and work on my stamina through running and riding the stationary bike.  On the ice, it has been a lot of skating both win and without pucks, puck handling drills and working on back checking and defensive zone coverage and turning into offense after a turnover.  Still taking a lot of wrist and slap shots daily from all over the ice to make sure my offensive game doesn’t fall off either.”