Rambling Thoughts

Will3

I am going through some writer's block and have no clue what to write about right now. With the time being so late and needing the TPE, I have decided to give you a picture about what I am thinking about. Go over my involvement as a player, AGM, and VSN scout, and how I feel about my place in each of these roles. Time for my thoughts to wander.

Shubham Anand has got of to a decent if quiet start to the season. It is crazy to think that he ended up back in Vasteras after being traded away middle of last season. Being the captain of a cup favorite is cool. I feel like I must enjoy the moment because Calgary is rebuilding and will need me sooner rather that later. I must put the work in today so by the time this season is history, I am ready to for the spotlight in the VHL. I am also not concerned about my stats or lack thereof so far. The season is new with more chances to produce. Shubham has also  shown the ability to take over games so I am confident that he will produce points precisely when it is needed.

Thing are as interesting as ever in Halifax. There are only six players on the team with a recent waiver signing making things better. The big problem is in what the roster doesn't have. We have only one defender and no one to tend the goal. The team has fought very hard but these limitations have been too much for them to overcome. Shawn and I have been working on trades to fix the issue. Can't talk about how that is going. Which leads me to my thoughts about leaving Halifax. I have had a good two year run as AGM in Halifax. Given the shelf life of management in the VHLM, the time for me to move forward and let someone new take over is approaching. Given that I have neither the money or the equipment for the sim engine, I doubt I can even become a GM at any level or even a AGM  at the upper levels. I do what I can the best I can where I can. But any decision on leaving us going to come at the end of the season.

VSN writing is not as intimidating as I had originally thought. Writing 600 or more words is not a problem if I have the right topic. That is the problem. My Greenland article was fantastic and so well received. We have more Greenland players join after that article. If we get some more I will probably do a sequel article. My second article wasn't as well received. No I have no clue what to write about I am a scout first and foremost. So I don't want to step on the toes of the other writers. But still the question remains, what now? I hope to write articles that make people feel noticed and happy. How I do that is a mystery to me for now.

Thank you for taking a long guided tour into my mind with me. I needed to get all of this off my chest. Hopefully My writers block clears up and I will put out an absolutely amazing article for everyone next week. Have a awesome weekend and be well, my friends.

New-Project-9.png

image.png.a36fa0e7a503d09b448763cb023a5c

Edited by Will3