Cooke and Dynamite clicking early

KRZY

The LA Stars are on one this season currently the top team in the league . Playing good hockey at both ends of the ice this season. This might come to a shock for some as at one point in the Off season it looked as if LA would be a fringe playoff team fighting for a wildcard spot. 

What is a big reason for this early season success you might ask ? Well the play of their newest dynamic duo of course .

When Stars vet Todd Cooke and Newcomer Napoleon Dynamite @thadthrasherwere  both drafted in the S84 draft class I don’t think they ever envisioned playing together in the VHL . Until this season of course. These 2 Superstar forwards are clicking early on this season and it shows as they are among the top of multiple statistical categories this season . One impressive area where they sit 1 and 2 in the league respectively is plus minus . ( I know some people don’t put much stock into that statistic) but I think it’s very impressive how these 2 play a strong game at both ends of the ice . 

I know it’s only 12 games in and there’s a lot of time left in the season but things are looking really good in LA as long as this duo stays productive and plays their game.

Edited by KRZY