Wann Kerr offered a PTO by Vancouver Canucks

VattghernCZ

Wann Kerr, Vancouver Wolves center, has been generating quite some buzz in hockey comunity even outside the VHL for a while now. He started the season slowly in the goal department, but was steadily improving and found himself playing hot potato with team lead in goals (and hits) with Brian Payne fairly recently. That was before last two games, where he scored a hattrick in both of them. 

After the two games, Bim Jenning, the general manager of Vancouver Canucks if the NHL, officially offered Kerr a professional try-out contract and invited him to the Canucks training camp.

"He's been on our radar for some time," said Bim. "I think his skillset would fit in our team well, he could be great playing behind Elias. Now that he's dedicated to spend his career in Vancouver, I'm sure he would be interested in playing in the world's best league."

"NHL? Sorry, I don't have time to go play in another development league, we're pushing for the Cup now," declined Kerr and hung up on Bim.

"We don't need this attitude in our locker room. I doubt he would make the team," said Bim during a press availability and refused to answer any following question about Kerr.

Vancouver Wolves fans can surely breathe al ittle easier now, knowing Kerr is dedicated to not leaving the VHL.

Edited by VattghernCZ