A Look into the Future

Steve

Twenty two games left and then we go into playoff mode. I think the team will do a good job in the playoffs. It's been dominate for the most part most of the season. We still have a good chunk of games to play and I hope the team stays hot to go into the playoffs with some pace.

Axle has been working on skills and looking forward to joining the team that picked him at fourth overall. It should be a fun start to a career with Moscow. It will be the next and final chapter in the career of Axle Gunner. I have high expectations for him on that team over the course of a career. With excellent leadership, suck up intended, and a flock of good talent, Moscow should evolve into a very solid team that will be in the hunt for many cups. Every team wants to win a cup. Seattle has been very dominate in cup drives in the past. I think Moscow could become a culture of winning and a row of cups on the shelf. It should be a fun time on Moscow next season and beyond. I will feel good to get on a regular line with players also working to up their game.

Stay safe

Word count: 214