Likely VHFL victory only consolation in a shitty season

scoop

I came into this season with high expectations for myself and the Malmo Nighthawks. Nothing has really gone all too well for the team. We've spent very little time in the top five of the conference, and it seems almost a certainty that the season will end that way. I still think the moves that the team made in the off-season were good moves, but for some reason, the team has struggled. Outside of earning TPE, I'm pretty much going to be avoiding the VHL until next season. Stone's rookie season was alright, but other than that, I have felt like my player has (in most seasons, greatly) underperformed in six of my last seven seasons (going back to the final four Taylor Mourning seasons).

But hey, at least I'm going to win my VHFL group. That's just about the only thing that has gone right for me this season. As usual, I did a good job of not picking any players that had devastatingly bad fantasy seasons. Focusing on players who I am confident should at least get a bunch of hits is the key here, as even someone like Mo Probert, who has just 50 points, is good enough to not drag my team down. Sure, I thought Probert was going to have a much better offensive season as well so my evaluation was off, but there's a reason I will never go for a player like The Frenchman for my VHFL team.