Grimgor Ironhide on his time in VHLM and the future

FrostBeard

Grimgor Ironhide on his time in VHLM and the future

"I am da big boss" said the most feared and ruthless player in all of the VHLM, not even Vlad Von Carstein can in any way compete with magnificance of Grimgor, black orc big boss and leader of his 'Ardboyz. After joining Victory Hockey League, Grimgor needed a time to evaluate what he can do here after being stuck in this realm. 

"For many days I slept and ate and slept and ate, in da end I was exhausted by da idea of not havin' anythin' to bash in and pillage, nothin' to destroy and loot, nothin' to raid or raze. I felt weak and puny, just like some squig. But now, it's different! I 'ave a chance to break bones and destroy my opponents in a weird power dance dey call 'ockey, and to me, dis is da manliest fight ever!" - Grimgor Ironhide, da biggest and da meanest Greenskin warboss, also a player for Mississauga Hounds!

To this point, interviews with Grimgor have all been incredibly chaotic and basically indistinguishable from his screams, however if we should combine it and get some idea, we can say that Grimgor has enjoyed his time in Mississauga, he even once has said that "Mississauga is da team with big power and even more ferocity!" - to us that is the greatest thing a striaght up brute can say. 

His season has been absolutely off the charts, not even the greatest black orc to ever live doesn't he is that good. In some interviews Grimgor has said, fairly openly that he is excited about the idea of spending  a season in VHLE and proving how strong of a fighter he really is! Right now, many would rate him as one of the Top Wingers in his Draft class however there is a question about loyalty as it has been said that Grimgor will quite probably not be of any interest in staying in a team where he can't shine as the Number 1 forward and also doesn't have an opportunity to play on the highest stage. 

To this point, Grimgor has been scouted only once and he does expect to be scouted few more times as he has openly adimitted that to him being scouting is showing respect, respect that "a low and weak squig will never get". To him it really is a question of pride that someone asks him to be on their team rather than just drafting them and saying "Here, join our LR". Grimgor is  a man of simple understanding of life, however he is a cunning offensive player with a strong physical aspect to his game. 

As of right now, Grimgor Ironhide will probably be selected in S91 1st Round, with our calculations, potentially in the Top Half of the 1st round. 

Talking a tiny bit more of the future, Grimgor has recently conveyed a message that he doesn't have any preferences, just a team that is willing to put him in the central role and a squad with feroucious talent and ability to make playoffs under his rule and power. 

To end this, I would like to quote Grimgor Ironhide about hockey: "Fer many days, I kipp'd and chomped, and kipp'd and chomped. By Gork and Mork, I was bleedin' knackered, not 'avin' nuffin' to krump, nothin' to sack and plunder, nothin' to raid or flatten. I felt like a puny, snivelin' squig, I did. But now, things've changed! I've got me a shot at snappin' bones and smashin' me foes in this strange brawl they call "hockey." To me, it's the most brutal scrap there is! Gork 'n Mork would be right proud!" 

Clearly, it can be said that Grimgor is ready to fight more and stronger opponents!