Personal Goals Complete?!

Mysterious_Fish

With the S90's regular season ending tomorrow I should talk about my personal goals that I had this season.

Eric White Jr has had a weird season but the main goals were to get 100+ points and 50+ goals. While at the time that I am writing this I have obtained 52 Goals tied for first in Goals in the VHLM with none other than @FrostBeard's player Grimgor Ironhide and with the Marlins having three games left and the Hounds having 2 games left I may be able to takle something that I didnt expect and that is getting the Alexander Chershenko Trophy for most goals in the VHLM. That isn't important as that isnt a personal goal for this season. Eric White Jr has also obtained 100 points and is 6th in points right now, three points behind the 5th place player Sebastian Thunder @Matt thunder again Miami has played 70 games and only have two games left.

Well my goals are complete but now the new secondary goal of getting the Alexander Chershenko Trophy is on the table.

Well time to focus on the last three games and hopefully with the wonderful mentorship from @McGriddy10 this season I may get that secondary goal complete.