Gunner to hit 500 TPE

Steve

The regular season is finally over. My first and maybe my last time in the E. It had it's moments and I am glad I gave it a try. I think it fits a different type of member really well and maybe I just wasn't in that mindset. It is all done with now except the playoffs. I am not sure how the team will play but I am hoping for a strong showing since the team held on to lead the league when the final game was played. Maybe there will be stronger lines for the playoffs but I will wait and see. I hope we do good and win the cup. A lot of good players are on the Iron Eagles and it would be fitting to win the cup.

On my players side, Axle Gunner will be at 500 TPE as of this Monday. I look forward to earning as much as I can before I make my debut on the Moscow team. It might take a season or two but it looks like Moscow has a lot of players building at the same pace and level. It will be great to be with players that work on their players and strive to do good for the team and player stats.

Though I am looking forward to my time with Moscow, I have a playoff to deal with and will try my hardest to make a difference. Good luck to all that are in their respective league playoffs.

Word count: 251