Adrest talks

Adrest245

Hi VHl, hope yall are doing well. Im here to write my monthly 150 words about something. Today i thought i'd just ramble the first few thoughts that come to my head. Obviously, after I lost auto 12 in the SBA, I have no longer been active here. I think the community is great in the VHL, but hockey just is not my sport. I tried many times to stay active, but by not watching sims, not seeing player stats, I basically just help any GM that wants me here. And I've been fortunate enough to have good GMs like @Spartan  and @hedgehog337. But I also haven't been active enough to really help them out like that. Idk if my presenter auto 12 i get from the SBA, can be used here. But if someone who reads this can ask a front office person if I can, I'd really appreciate it. I think while I might not be fully active, having this would be great for backclaiming purposes here in the VHL. 

Well that's all from me, thanks for reading. And hopefully next time I can use that auto 12 and be a decent earner here!

1 hour ago, Adrest245 said:

Idk if my presenter auto 12 i get from the SBA, can be used here. But if someone who reads this can ask a front office person if I can, I'd really appreciate it.

I would assume so since I can claim my 12 job pay in the SBA, although @Spartan will be able to give you an exact answer.