Schwarzer Eagerly Anticipates Offseason Opportunities

Velevra

Schwarzer Eagerly Anticipates Offseason Opportunities

Joshua Schwarzer's hockey journey is taking an exciting turn as he looks ahead to the offseason. Recently, he received the remarkable news that he's been selected 18th overall by the Royals for the upcoming Junior Showcase Tournament (JST). The opportunity to showcase his skills in this prestigious tournament has left Schwarzer elated.

"I couldn't be more thrilled," Schwarzer shared. "The Junior Showcase Tournament is a significant stage to demonstrate what I can bring to the ice. It's a chance to play against some of the best young talents out there and make a statement."

This selection also bodes well for his future in the VHL and VHLE Entry Drafts during the offseason. When asked about his draft goals he said:

"Based on my JST draft position, I'm aiming for a late first-round or early second-round pick in the VHL draft," Schwarzer revealed. "And in the VHLE draft, I'm eyeing the late third round or early fourth round. It's an exciting time, and I'm ready to put in the work to make these goals a reality."

Edited by Velevra