The Dragons leave disappointed

dustywilson22

Well the Dragons and Ben Laas did not get the result we wanted as Los Angeles Stars had our number and their goalie was just amazing in net against us. At least I didn't lose in the finals again haha. That's just something personal though. Now we go into the offseason where we get ready to call up guys and tell the ones we can't resign good bye. It's bittersweet as making the playoffs was an awesome thing, but to lose in the first round that's what hurt the most I'd say. Ben was interviewed after the game as being one of the captains.

Ben would you say you guys put your best effort out there? Ben looks around, "If It was our best we would of won. It's clear we were riding our high horse into the playoffs and just felt super confident. Which nothing wrong with that I think It blinded us in our goal though. 
Would you guys say the Stars had your number? "I mean a sweep says yes to that one. -shrugs- We just didn't match up apparently, but we'll figure It out. Plenty of offseason to do so."

This feels like Coach Carter a little to me. Even though Coach Frost had been here It felt like a 1 year rebuild in a way as he made moves, to put us in the best position to win and after acquiring jason and vlg they were top point players and ryuji turning into a great defenseman here. We found Diamonds in other teams players and we ran with It. Of course with our rookies of the any including myself that played up this year. Dragons only have one thing to be sad about It and really It's just we didn't even win one game. We over performed and showed the league were here. We expect teams to be watching out for us this next season as they should. Now lets go dragons and keep putting in the work just as Laas plans to do.