Sunday Night Whiskey Thoughts with Scotty P. aka Rippy Dubs!

ScottyP

Sunday Night Whiskey Thoughts with Scotty P. aka Rippy Dubs! 

Alriiiight we are back and liiiiive on another Sunday night whiskey fueled night of random thoughts! This weekends drink of choice is Basil Haden Dark Rye…and damn it’s good!

First off, let’s start off with the obvious, the Seahawks shit the bed in the second half of their American football game today and it hurt my soul! But the eagles and 49ers also lost, so this Sunday wasn’t a total loss! 

Next up, Kraken Hockey babyyyy!! The boys are winless on the season so far, but I loved Joey Daccords effort in net last night and I think the wins are gonna come sooner than later. 

Lastly, and so I get that sweet 2 TPE, let’s talk THE Victory Hockey League! The whiskey drinking cowboys themselves, the pride of Calgary, the Wrangler’s have pick #4 in this seasons VHL draft! I was thinking about last season, which was a huge leap for Rip Wheeler and wondering what would be the best recipe for overall and team success for the upcoming season. I think a big name trade or signing, coupled with doing whatever it takes to bring Janser home! Callum Gary Yannick Janser, is the #2 overall rate prospect in the latest rankings, but I’m hoping our fearless leader Ricer13 can work some magic to bring a legendary and familiar name back to the squad. Truth be told, whoever is lucky enough to wear Wrangler crest will become a brother! I trust the process and can’t wait to see what happens during the upcoming draft. As long as we don’t draft any player associated with Scurvy, I’ll be happy! If this article is successful I will reach 600 TPE! It’s been a bit of a struggle at times, but I’m excited for this season and committed to making Rip an absolute savage, hit machine and big time contributor to the success of the Calgary Wranglers! 

Let’s riiiiiiide! Scotty P, out!

330 words 

Edited by ScottyP