Traded

AJW

After four seasons with the Seattle Bears, Randy Bobandy has packed his bags and is heading North-East to Calgary, Alberta. Bobandy has enjoyed his time with Seattle, where he honestly expected to finish his contract as a Bear and then maybe consider movement, but the team has been seeing changes and is looking more into a rebuild. Calgary on the other hand is looking for some success and Bobandy is in his prime era looking for that success too. With a wide range of vets and rooks, Bobandy slides in as the highest TPA forward on the current Wranglers roster and hopefully will see first line minutes. Even with the sudden movement, Bobandy is excited for his new team and a new atmosphere.

Last night after the trade was completed Bobandy said his goodbyes to Seattle's management and was welcomed into Calgary with open arms. The Wranglers GM has shown interest in Bobandy for a few seasons now, so it was very nice seeing how happy and excited Ricer was to get Bobandy on his squad. Bobandy already feels at home and ready to play, especially with so many familiar faces. Through my GMing days in Houston I have GM'd almost half of the players on this team, I've played with a few with my current and previous player, and there are a few others I have been eager to meet. I am extremely excited to not only work with Ricer under his GMing power, but also DJ and Leandro too! Calgary seems to be packed full of great members and even though it is a bit weird being traded to a new team, being in a new environment, and not playing all 9 seasons I expected for the Bears, the future is bright and I feel some more life in Bobandy starting to sprout while entering his 5th season. The first and only time I was traded was back in S83 to Seattle where I won my first Continental Cup, so I am very optimistic and wiling to give it my all for my new team in Calgary.