VHLM DRAFT YPE

Tetricide

Review: Hey buddy i love what you did with this graphic! The draft for no matter real life or virtual is one of my favorite times for sports as its always exciting to watch/ be a part of. What I really like about this graphic is how you used the 3 top picks in this years NHL draft and really took you time with the edits on the jerseys to make it look super clean for this years VHLM Draft! The one thing that throws me off a bit is the text as it really blends in with the background and i didn't even notice it till i relook at your graphic but that could be just a personal taste. Overall i really enjoyed looking at this graphic keep up the good work!

Rating: 8.2/10  

12 minutes ago, Dadam30 said:

The one thing that throws me off a bit is the text as it really blends in with the background and i didn't even notice it till i relook at your graphic but that could be just a personal taste.

Hey Dadam! I wasn't sure how to really get the text to fit the way I wanted to with the rest of the graphic. Directly above the players made it look kinda bland, and I didn't think to look for a color that made it stand out a little better either. Something to work on for sure as I continue to make stuff!

17 minutes ago, Dadam30 said:

What I really like about this graphic is how you used the 3 top picks in this years NHL draft and really took you time with the edits on the jerseys to make it look super clean for this years VHLM Draft!

Yessss I'm glad you noticed this! I added one of VHL's "sponsors" on Bedard's jersey and I think it came out OK. I'll have to find a way to get some of those logos in a white/gray color since a lot of jerseys are dark.

Most of all thank you so much for the lovely review as this helps me try to do a little better each time! :cheers: