Miami's Featured S91 Draftees

Tetricide

Review: Hey buddy its me again! This is a really awesome graphic buddy! I really love how you gear at least some of you graphics to your VHLM team that you manage as it really makes feel special to be a player for your team! As for the rest of the graphic i really like how it turned out! The choices of players was excellent as all ways! the one small thing i noticed was Bedards number is slightly different than the player next to him but it is a small detail and just a personal thing! Overall this graphic is sick cant wait to see what you come out with next! 

Rating 9.1/10

Hey Dadam :D Always looking forward to your reviews!

1 hour ago, Dadam30 said:

Bedards number is slightly different than the player next to him

Another thing I didn't notice 😂 I'm not really sure what's up with that, except maybe the guy next to him has a different-era jersey? They're all Blackhawks players for the sake of making it simple to remove logos and such. Thanks again for your epic review and I'll see you on the next one.

2 hours ago, Tetricide said:

Hey Dadam :D Always looking forward to your reviews!

Another thing I didn't notice 😂 I'm not really sure what's up with that, except maybe the guy next to him has a different-era jersey? They're all Blackhawks players for the sake of making it simple to remove logos and such. Thanks again for your epic review and I'll see you on the next one.

did you just review a review?

Uno Reverse GIF