Quick VHLE Power Rankings

Velevra

Quick VHLE Power Rankings

In preparation for my first ever season in the VHLE, I decided to take a quick skim through the roster pages and make a power ranking that will probably be wrong…

6. Oslo Storm – Roster looks quite barebones, 4 forwards, 2 defenceman and none currently above 300 TPE makes for a long season.

5. Stockholm Vikings – While I’m putting them fifth right now, I wouldn’t be surprised if they make the playoffs. A lot of good high earning S91 players and if they can even just find a fourth defenceman they might be set. The smaller roster might also give them an advantage over some teams who are splitting ice time away from star players.

4. Rome Gladiators – 4 forwards above 300 TPE, a strong defensive duo in Moth and Conference Prince-de-Galles, and Vidarsson in net means they shouldn’t have any problems picking up wins and being a solid dark horse.

3. Bratislava Watchmen – This team has 3 defencemen above 300 TPE and essentially a max TPE goalie, making them tough to play against right out of the gate… and they do say defence wins championships.   

2. Vasteras Iron Eagles – 11 forwards, 6 defencemen, and 2 ~ 350 TPE goalies. Don’t think I have ever seen a roster that big in the VHL before! Icing 4 – 400 TPE players already, and 11 300+ TPE skaters total make them an easy cup favourite if they can make things click.

1. Cologne Express – Personal bias here and hard to bet against the defending champs! Another team with 11 forwards (7 that are 300 TPE+) and 3 300 TPE+ defencemen that should finish near the top.

tl:dr
Tier 1 – Cologne, Vasteras
Tier 2 – Bratislava, Rome, Stockholm
Tier 3 - Oslo

Edited by Velevra