London United Press Conference

JCarson

As we have a number of new players (returning) this season we are going to do a more basic get to know you sort of press conference.

Please ensure all answers are in sentence format

1) If your player could be hired for one company/product for endorsement purposes, which company would it be and which product?

2) If your player could change to any other position on the team which would they choose and why?

3) If you could give the GM a nickname what would you call him and why?

4) If you had the responsibility to choose the pregame meal, what would everyone be eating, why did you pick this?

5) What is your expectation for personal production this year (Goals and Assists) - I even want the goalie to answer this one?

6) What is one positive thing you could do in the locker room to help the team?

1 minute ago, JCarson said:

As we have a number of new players (returning) this season we are going to do a more basic get to know you sort of press conference.

1) If your player could be hired for one company/product for endorsement purposes, which company would it be and which product?

2) If your player could change to any other position on the team which would they choose and why?

4) If you had the responsibility to choose the pregame meal, what would everyone be eating, why did you pick this?

5) What is your expectation for personal production this year (Goals and Assists) - I even want the goalie to answer this one?

1. Probably Starbucks. Jesse is very happy to hit it up every morning on their way into the arena.

2. Probably defense. Given that Jesse is the goalie, I think they would better take to defending the goal than trying to score.

3. The Bestest GM Ever in the History of the Whole of the World and the VHL.

4. Spaghetti with meat sauce. I mean, who isn't happy when twirling some pasta?

5. I'd like Jesse to get 40 wins and 7 shutouts. Would break a lot of personal records if they could pull that off.

6. Hide tiny little ducks all over for the team to try and find. There are 200 of them. Good luck!

On 10/30/2023 at 2:54 PM, JCarson said:

1. Kawasaki, for their Ninja H2R motorcycle. Just because Ivan loves speed and now the Dil isn't the GM of London anymore he can get a motorcycle now.

2. Probably RW, he's had a lot of success as a RW both in the JST back in S82 and in the VHLM in S82.

3. Jacob "Crazy Person who devotes an insane amount of time to this league and somehow has 2000 tpe" Carson

4. Mac and Cheese, just because it's good, and one of the greatest things ever created.

5. I want Ivan to have 24 goals and at least 57 points, since that would boost him up over both 200 goals and 500 points in his career.

6. Give people stuff to talk about by making our team in NHL 22 and seeing how they do and how good they are. (also constantly try to figure out what exactly Deron Nesbitt is, no human can have 48 minutes of ice time in a game and be fine)

On 10/30/2023 at 2:54 PM, JCarson said:

1) Jeckler would obviously be endorsed by Sherwood. Jack is bringing wooden sticks back!
2) Goalie. Jeckler's big body and defensive mindset would work well in net. At least that's what he thinks.
3) I would call him "the Glue" and I think everyone in our locker room understands why. Well done, @JCarson.
4) I would prepare surf and turf, honey glazed salmon and New York strip steaks. Sides would be an assortment of steamed vegetables and seasoned rice.
5) My expectations are modest. I would like to break my previous records of 7 Goals and 12 Assists. I'll say 9 Goals and 14 Assists.
6) I really enjoy talking with players in the locker room. We have a good group and seem to share similar interests.