Savaisk Tzesar getting ready for his rookie season

comrade cat

Tzesar has been practicing a ton. He has been in the training room for months and the media was excited to talk to the young rookie and see how his perspective of things are going.

“So Tzesar after months of waiting, in a few days you will be playing in the Malmo uniform. What are you thinking?”

“Honestly, truly excited I’m ready to play for the city of Malmo and can’t wait to show off my skills to the fans, ever since draft night being drafted from Malmo and finally getting the chance to have the feeling my dad had, was surreal.”

“Good to hear you are wanting to show to the fans but some may doubt since you were drafted quite high for your skill level do you have any comments on that?”

“Well just means I got to prove them wrong as well. I understand being drafted high while others who may be better than me should have been drafted but that's the past, maybe they are worse than me now who knows.” 

“Great to hear what you think about your new rookie teammate Ronald Johnson MacWallace lll?”

“Well looking at his tape and seeing how he plays I’m excited and hoping to be on the same line so we could produce good, but I know damn well we are both going to compete hard for the rookie of the year and if he wins he has my entire respect.”

“We are also wondering how you are thinking of ash sparks? Two seasons ago he was a beast putting up 9 shutouts and an amazing save% you think it’s gonna be fun having a goalie like that?”

“Well also excited to him preform in my own eyes I always watch his highlights and they are truly amazing one of the best goaltenders I’ve seen in the VHL, having someone like that in net could be a reason why we win games”

“Are you planning for the team to get into the playoffs and try to win a cup or do you think this is more of a test season?”

“In my eyes you should try to compete every season no matter if your team is full of bad rookies or bad vets you gotta try that’s the whole point of hockey you gotta play no matter what yknow?”

“Aswell for this season what kind of player are you willing to be?”

“Well like in seasons prior I want to hit people tons, maybe even be number one in hits. I like playing a more defensive role rather than offense but I do wanna try and score a bit there and there after all I’m left wing not defense so.”

“Welp I’m glad we spoke to you, we can't wait to watch you put on the uniform and perform an amazing season for all of us to watch good luck and see ya next time!”

As Tzesar walks back into the locker room to continue training we will just have to see if Tzesar’s heart can transform into the game.

Words: 511