London United Press Conference

JCarson

For this weeks press conference I am going to give you a person and you have to write a one sentence compliment regarding that individual:

So here are your list of people you need to say something nice about

1) Somebody currently on the London United

2) Somebody from your draft year

3) An Active Commissioner of one of the leagues

4) A past GM you had

5) The person who drafted you to the VHL for your current player (can't be the same person as #4)

6) Our current Simmer

Good luck and have fun

On 11/5/2023 at 3:09 PM, JCarson said:

For this weeks press conference I am going to give you a person and you have to write a one sentence compliment regarding that individual:

4) A past GM you had

5) The person who drafted you to the VHL for your current player (can't be the same person as #4)

6) Our current Simmer

Good luck and have fun

1. Ivans NHL sims are awesome I love seeing how our team performs against NHL teams

2. Justin Lion is insane, won handful of cups in the E and also one in the M with us as well where he was the play-off MVP

3. Spartan is very helpful, not a fan of his abrupt rule changes though ;(

4. Jacob is one of the greatest teachers I had the only reason I'm still in the league!

5. I honestly never spoke to the Malmo GM but he's put together a fantastic team and looks like they're going to have a good season

6. I don't know Josh all to well but happy with the consistency of the sims wish they were a bit earlier though

On 11/5/2023 at 10:09 AM, JCarson said:

4) A past GM you had

6) Our current Simmer

Good luck and have fun

1) Leonard Triller has been a teammate at every stage of Jeckler's career. I've always enjoyed his locker room presence and killer graphics.
2) We're technically one season apart but I've been in a couple of locker rooms with Sjin as well. Always active and always a pleasure to be around.
3) I think all of the commissioners are great. That's not a cop out. I understand how much time and effort you all put into this great league. Thank you very much!
4) Spartan has always been very helpful and informative. Without his help and encouragement I might not be around anymore. Thanks, man.
5) It was Rockstar that first drafted me to LA. He runs a very solid locker room. Thanks for seeing my potential, Rockstar.
6) I'm going to be honest. I don't even know who our current simmer is. Despite that I am grateful for everything that they do. We love games!