Boris Tzesar vision on his son Savaisk Tzesar.

comrade cat

Years of progress shows Savaisk Tzesar to be a future star for Malmo and the league but one side that we really didn’t get much from is own father Boris Tzesar retired goaltender for the Malmo Nighthawks, who hasn’t spoke much about his son maybe for privacy reasons but a strange sight seeing Boris Tzesar in the locker room watching his son practice for the upcoming games a reporter wanted to see Boris on how he thought of his son.

“So Tzesar it’s been a while since you were last interviewed. I think it was a few months before you retired. How's it been?”

“Well pretty good I’ve been living in Malmo myself actually for a few years and yea just enjoying the scenery, just an amazing place.”

“Well I think it would be interesting to talk about your own son who you personally coached to be a goalie but then turned into a big forward”

“Yea and I’m proud of him for choosing what he wants and not forcefully going down a path he wouldn’t enjoy so I’m happy about that.”

“How was his cup win? Were you thrilled seeing your son do something that you sadly couldn’t achieve?”

“I was proud for winning but not for what he did barely performed well and I told him off I tell ya, I understand he should be happy for the win but he didn’t score a single goal that’s disappointing.”

“Well as of the start of the new vhl season he has shown growth scoring 4 goals and getting 6 points in his first 15 games any comment on that?”

“Well I’m quite glad for him but not proud he can do better when I was in Malmo I was getting shut out after shut out now I know he isn’t a goalie but god damn it I want him to score I want him to win awards, not be a mediocre piece on a good team doing almost nothing of value of course I should be proud of his progression into the VHL but I wanna see more he knows all the goalie weak spots as I’ve taught him I hope to see him on headlines.”

“Do you think he can achieve the level of stardom you seem to be talking about?”

“100% he is one of the best forwards I know he is a big hitter who can tower over other forwards while also having the speed of a 5’8 center, he truly knows he can grow into something bigger than me but hasn’t proven to me he can, I hope to see him work hard I want at least 50 points this season so that he can prove that those years of training was worth it, I may seem harsh as a father saying this but I truly believe in my child to become one of the best in the VHL.”

“Well I’m quite glad you want to see your son grow into the next big thing and If he continues onto this path he might be a hall of famer but that ends it for today it was a hell of a nice meeting you Boris Tzesar.”

words: 531