Eagles moves up to 4th

Greg_Di

Eagles has been on a redemption path this season and has been quickly climbing the point leaders rank. As of this article, Henry, has managed to get into the top 5 and now sits 4th overall. He also sits 5th overall for most goals in the league. 

It has been quite some time since fans of Henry have been excited about his play and tracking the leaderboards every week. With 35 points in 22 games, He is on track to finish his best season to date

" I don't think anything has changed much, bounces just have been going my way. I have always said last season was not indicative of my play and it was just one of those rough season" Henry said " We are playing great as a team and even though individually my stats are great, we are hoping for a team effort to make the playoffs and make a run for the cup"

Many are saying that Eagles play has picked up as this is a contract year but Henry has downplayed that notion

"It has nothing to do with my contract situation, If I had 5 years left on my contract I would be playing the same way. I always give my best"