Cobbling stuff together for a article

ROOKIE745

Normally I'd do my quarterly reports but I wasn't feeling it for this season, not to mention that Kadachi ain't gonna be scoring much because he's a sub 400 TPE player in the VHL. He's got 2 goals and a assist in 21 games which I can't be upset with, was to be expected. He also has 20 shots on net, 23 penalty minutes, and 47 hits. On a team like Seattle which could make the playoffs or not, they lost their last two games but their third in the north American conference with 24 points, two points ahead of the Toronto Legion. In the overall standings they fall all the way to ninth, two points behind the Prague Phantoms. It's really hard to figure out Seattle. Leading scorers on the team is Rex Wolffe Gregor with 20 goals and 33 points, Svatopluk Puk with 14 goals and 29 points and Ben McLaughlin with 10 goals and 26 points. Clueless Wallob is rocking a record of 7-3 and a  .923 save percentage. He's made 836 saves with a GAA of 3.07. These players are the driving force of the team and will determine how far these team goes. I know probably saying nothing surprising here, just need those extra words, I am shameless.

(word count 213)