asdds433y

rory

Howdy folks the time limit draws near and I need my TPE for this week. Did you know the most efficient shop purchase is the VHL.com uncapped TPE upgrade? I like to by the 4 tpe over 5 week upgrade for a whomping 20 TPE! Wow! I'm not sure if the math still checks on this, or if it ever has to be honest, but I still do it anyways, because I am a silly little guy. Anyone else think the free week for 1 mil option is a scam that should be removed from the item shop? 1 million dollas for 2 capped tpe doesn't seem very fair, especially because only new members seem to buy this option. Again, I have no research to prove this. Has anyone ever purchased experience before their last season? What's the point of making it capped to 1 per season if only 1 user actually ever buys it? Just let them burn their money at their own convenience!

11 hours ago, rory said:

Did you know the most efficient shop purchase is the VHL.com uncapped TPE upgrade? I like to by the 4 tpe over 5 week upgrade for a whomping 20 TPE! Wow! I'm not sure if the math still checks on this, or if it ever has to be honest, but I still do it anyways, because I am a silly little guy.

All very much confirmed, we love to see it.

11 hours ago, rory said:

Anyone else think the free week for 1 mil option is a scam that should be removed from the item shop? 1 million dollas for 2 capped tpe doesn't seem very fair, especially because only new members seem to buy this option.

I personally never buy them, and since they can't be used to claim Doubles Weeks or Theme Week or anything like that I don't see the appeal but they are HOT sellers, mostly for people who regularly do PTs, or used to and missed weeks are are stepping back in activity. We do get a lot of first gens, but I wouldn't say its proportionally much different.

11 hours ago, rory said:

Has anyone ever purchased experience before their last season? What's the point of making it capped to 1 per season if only 1 user actually ever buys it? Just let them burn their money at their own convenience!

There's a small group of people who do it pretty regularly, usually goaltenders. Or people who took a long pitstop in the VHLE, and then their VHL GM tries to find way to get them to spend money in a way. But yeah, usually just the leftover money at the end of a career.

Woo Player Store!