sdf54y645ysdffvdc

rory

Is the PBE/SHL minor league system the way to go to solve the VHLM/VHLE? After GMing in both system, VHL at all 3 levels, and PBE at the minor league system, I think it's something to consider to protect the future of the league. In this leagues, the minor cap is 350 TPE. After you earn 350 TPE, however, you're not forced up to the majors at all. Call ups and send downs are managed by the major league team when they need to fill a gap in their roster. This obviously can create a gap where a player is forced to stay in the minors for a longer time, and SHL I've heard has this problem where people are earning into the high hundreds without being called up. I think this creates an interesting dynamic for the major leagues GMs to actually have to manage a player. If they don't get a callup by the time they want, they can simply walk in free agency to a team that will welcome them into their roster!

I'm 50/50 on it. I don't love earning without being able to grow, and I do love calling players up when they're actually ready to contribute and not just because they hit 400. Sucks to be a rookie and not have a shot at contributing just because you had to be called up.