How was a user able to claim 7 tpe today and i could only claim 6?

Prof. Zach Enron

Just now, Prof. Zach Enron said:

That makes more sense, I guess I jumped da gun on thinking it was an updater who caused this but you never know these days. I still have a feeeling a tpe speed limit may need to be added to avoid these veteran user with special perks from passing users like me specifically. One of my players was 400 tpe if i recall? is there a chance i can get half an update point or the potential for a rare tpe drop upon welfare claim? just a thought, also do you have the answers for the trivia?

You cannot spend (or earn) fractions of points as far as I know. The answers for the trivia can be found on the forum (or sometimes on the portal). Even if I knew the two random questions you have had and even if I knew the answers to them, I am not allowed to share them.

However, Mubbles once made a list where a lot of the answers can be found. 

9 minutes ago, Prof. Zach Enron said:

I still have a feeeling a tpe speed limit may need to be added to avoid these veteran user with special perks from passing users like me specifically.

This is exactly what capped TPE is. No user can earn more than 12 capped TPE per week, and very few (if any) receive "special perks" to put their earning potential above other members.

Whether you earn 12 capped TPE in 2 hours or 7 days, you still only earn a max of 12.

2 minutes ago, Rin said:

This is exactly what capped TPE is. No user can earn more than 12 capped TPE per week, and very few (if any) receive "special perks" to put their earning potential above other members.

Whether you earn 12 capped TPE in 2 hours or 7 days, you still only earn a max of 12.

ahhh gotcha, very confusing with all the vhl terminology. i just finished a trivia now so i think im getting the hang of it.