How was a user able to claim 7 tpe today and i could only claim 6?

Prof. Zach Enron

he is now at 9, from 0 to 7 to 9 in matter of seconds, its late too is their even a claimer on?? updater? Like i said is their friends doing this for him? I notice now there is a new person at number 2 Alexandro Mongrani and they are at 6 which is normal for welfare and practice. 

1 minute ago, dlamb said:

Please refer to the above:

interesting, do you have the answers? and still its no reason you can just jump up normal members like that that 1 tpe from 6 is massive leaps ahead of players like us if it keeps adding like this, id hope this is a concern we address in the near future

1 hour ago, Prof. Zach Enron said:

interesting, do you have the answers? and still its no reason you can just jump up normal members like that that 1 tpe from 6 is massive leaps ahead of players like us if it keeps adding like this, id hope this is a concern we address in the near future

Huh?

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Prof. Zach Enron said:

They are just doing things that don’t require updater approval so it’s quicker. 1 to 6 is only a 5 TPE increase so welfare and then trivia would give 5 instantly. That welfare would also limit the amount you can earn in a week though so someone doing a PT and having to wait for it to be approved would still wind up with more in the end, it would just take a bit longer.

Karol Lamb managed to claim 7 tpe in the time I could only capture 6, we both have access to the same tools except he has more friends. Whats up with this? @dlamb does his welfare come with a pension?

Basically dlamb is an old fuck in this league and has had a minimum of two players who exceeded 700TPE in their respective careers...

11 minutes ago, ke1vi said:

skill issue

If the skill is making friends and knowing how to manipulate the tpe outcomes to keep the little man down then yes i am not skilled. but if not that then i am the most skilled man you will ever meet. i have had 4 vhl players and 1 is actually very good. i have no kids, no wife, i am ready to committ my full future to the vhl. you dont want to even push me to use my skill 

Just now, twists said:

Honestly, she'd probably join if I asked her. Idk if I want this to be and "us" thing or just a "me" thing though

What, scared she'd be more active than you? We can keep her out of Moscow though :)

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

What, scared she'd be more active than you? We can keep her out of Moscow though :)

She'd probably have a better job than I've ever had at the end of one season lmao

If the skill is making friends and knowing how to manipulate the tpe outcomes to keep the little man down then yes i am not skilled. but if not that then i am the most skilled man you will ever meet. i have had 4 vhl players and 1 is actually very good. i have no kids, no wife, i am ready to committ my full future to the vhl. you dont want to even push me to use my skill 

Okay I break it down for you. Dlamb gets two TPE for Practice facility, which is only a button to be clicked, no updater involved, i.e. TPE get immediately awarded. Five TPE for Pension (a better version of Welfare, which everyone has access, who have had two or more players with 700+ TPE each), this is also a button click, no updater involved, again immediately approved. And two TPE for answering two trivia questions correctly (the answers for which can be found on the forum quite easily). A couple of clicks and some digging in the forum to choose the right answer from a multiple choice selection. No updater involved, TPE gets awarded immediately (provided he gave the right answer).

EDIT: I know from updaters that they will not do favours and work down the queue based on seniority of the respective entry. No Nepotism as far as I know (I jokingly tried and the answer was a firm but friendly: 'we don't do that here'). 

Besides, it is irrelevant how fast you get the points. Dlamb will only be able to get 11 capped TPE this week, you can still get 12 TPE (capped)

Edited by Daniel Janser

14 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

Okay I break it down for you. Dlamb gets two TPE for Practice facility, which is only a button to be clicked, no updater involved, i.e. TPE get immediately awarded. Five TPE for Pension (a better version of Welfare, which everyone has access, who have had two or more players with 700+ TPE each), this is also a button click, no updater involved, again immediately approved. And two TPE for answering two trivia questions correctly (the answers for which can be found on the forum quite easily). A couple of clicks and some digging in the forum to choose the right answer from a multiple choice selection. No updater involved, TPE gets awarded immediately (provided he gave the right answer).

EDIT: I know from updaters that they will not do favours and work down the queue based on seniority of the respective entry. No Nepotism as far as I know (I jokingly tried and the answer was a firm but friendly: 'we don't do that here'). 

Besides, it is irrelevant how fast you get the points. Dlamb will only be able to get 11 capped TPE this week, you can still get 12 TPE (capped)

That makes more sense, I guess I jumped da gun on thinking it was an updater who caused this but you never know these days. I still have a feeeling a tpe speed limit may need to be added to avoid these veteran user with special perks from passing users like me specifically. One of my players was 400 tpe if i recall? is there a chance i can get half an update point or the potential for a rare tpe drop upon welfare claim? just a thought, also do you have the answers for the trivia?