recruitment rant

comrade cat

Alright so for theme week we are speaking about recruitment and all that dandy stuff that has pissed off a few people and such so let's speak about it. First I’m gonna talk in different sections. First is about my thoughts and then the others are my actual opinions on how to fix such problems, how we can do better and etc. now clearly the league is old some people have made players for a few seasons gone inactive never come back but some like myself decided that this community is fun and I should stick around to enjoy more and that’s where we have to fix this problem is to figure out how we can keep people from leaving, we could boost how much tpe first generation players can get or other stuff but in general I think we have to make it more simple, we have to encourage players now I’m not the best at problem solving but I think if we can get players encouraged to continue we can have less people leave the league, here's an idea in the SBA there’s something they have added recently called “drills” which if you earn 12 capped visit the index 3 times that week you can get an extra bit of cash which doesn’t sound much but that can boost a lot of stuff and to me it encourages me to continue to earn in the SBA so my player gets the extra cash and gets better. Now the other problem is getting players into the VHL and even finding out what the VHL is, I got recruited by a random youtuber but like said in a post they just want more money and after making a youtuber do it for so long the viewers will just not care enough the effect warns down so using twitter or instagram can help but these aren’t used to the max either most of the tweets and posts are about stuff that mostly only people from VHL would understand so an outside view would be confused. To fix this we could try to make graphics or campaigns that can reach people who enjoy writing fantasy and somewhat roleplay as well this entire league is fixed on our players doing something in a non existent league which sounds crazy and goofy but is fun writing about your players success and how he raised from a random russian village with no talent to one of the best in the league is interesting and cool, now some of these ideas I’ve said can be good on paper but in reality don’t work at all which of course happens all the time with real life but if a simple person like me can come up with this then I think we gotta fix the recruitment team itself if they keep doing the exact same thing over and over again it does nothing so there should be more feedback and we should have a way to speak to the recruitment team easily and communication could help with it. So there you go, that's my bullshit rant about it and honestly this theme week wasn’t very fun since it is non creative and just “how to fix an issue” anyway good day friends.

Words: 545