VHLE Trade Deadline Review

Velevra

VHLE Trade Deadline Review

It was an overall quiet trade deadline in the VHLE with only 3 moves being made.

Trade 1:
Bratislava receives:

Pipo Popa

Oslo receives:

S92 OSL 3rd

Quick thoughts: A trade that isn’t really that impactful this season but is interesting for next season. Popa was my VHLM goalie last year in Houston and will be a solid goalie for Bratislava next season. Great pick up for a 3rd round pick and Oslo is able to add some draft capital to get another skater.

Trade 2:

Cologne receives:

S93 STO 2nd

S93 STO 4th

Stockholm receives:

Swinsola

S92 COL 3rd

S92 COL 4th

Quick thoughts: I was quite interested in what this trade might be since it impacts my time. Really like this trade for Stockholm, it gives them a 4th defenceman at 378 TPE and should help them solidify their playoff position. On the Cologne side of things they get some good S93 picks to continue their strong roster that season while still having 4 defenceman for the current season.

Trade 3:

Bratislava receives:

S92 ROM 1st

Rome receives:

BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson

S92 BRA 4th

Quick thoughts: Hey it’s Jardy, and he is back in Rome. Probably the biggest trade of the deadline where the team at the top of the standings get a capped out player to help them secure the cup this season. This also gives them 9 forwards. Makes a lot of sense for Bratislava as well if they think next season is a better shot at the cup.