Loona lands in San Diego

WildfireMicro

"Of all sports, why ice hockey?" Was a question that Loona Buckzo gets a lot, her being a hellhound usually has people associate her with fire. Her honest answer has always been:

"Hell if I know. It's fun, so that's why I do it." This was the stuff on Loona's mind as she land in San Diego where she ended up after going through the VHL waiver program. She was at the very least excited to be in a place with a very nice beach and lots of sun, and it made her wonder how the ice didn't melt under the heat. She was sweating a bit when she got out of transit, being transported from the UK to San Diego California definitely had a weather shift she had to get used to.

"Hey Loona glad you made it to San Diego!" The GM says as she talks to him on the phone. "A team assistant will pick you up and you'll be driven around the city before you head to the arena to sign a contract. We have set up a nice condo for you to stay in, just don't get a big head as you'll be starting at the same level that everyone else does" Loona chuckled at the Big Head. Don't get a big head, that's the same thing her dad- err Blitzo said when she was getting some attention. There is a lot more to her story, but it is a story for another time.

2 hours ago, WildfireMicro said:

being transported from the UK to San Diego California

I always knew the portal to hell was in the UK lol excited for your new player as much as I enjoyed the life of Logan.