Lachlan the Red-Nosed Reindeer

kirbithan

Graphic Review:

At first glance, I really like this graphic. First, you ended up doing a jersey swap for Jordan Binnington making the colors red green and a type of beige. On top of that, the text "Happy Holidays" is honestly my favorite part. I really like how it fits with the entire graphic overall. Next, you ended up adding what looks like reindeer ears onto of his head for a hat, which looks amazing. Last, there is a tag that says "To: the VHL" from "Lachlan Summers." It honestly adds a little bit more flare and I like it a ton. Overall, I'd rate it a 10/10 as there's not really much more you could do for a Christmas themed graphic! Happy Holidays!

Review:

What a fun VHL graphic for the Holidays! Fantastic jersey color swap, festive text, colors, the bow and tag! They all fit together very well. The layout looks great. The logo color swap was done so well and looks seamless. The tag with the bow is a nice addition. The title of the graphic was also perfect haha. Those antlers are the cherry on top! Really great work, got to rate this as a 10/10