Yet another Tuominen graphic! - Calgary Wranglers

SlapshotWrangler

Review: Absolutely loving this graphic! Super clean and simple, and all of its elements work together cohesively to create an awesome piece. Love the motion blur effect on the render, the logo swap is well done, and I appreciate the attention to detail in getting rid of all NHL branding. I also really enjoy the use of the text and Calgary logo to fill up that dead space! No parts of this graphic are overwhelming or take away from the render itself. Overall, amazing job! Keep up the great work. Can’t wait to see more. Rating: 9.5/10

Review:

I always enjoy checking out your graphics! This is definitely another solid piece. The logo on the jersey is integrated very well. The background looks great with the team colors and city. The team colors for the background fade nicely into one another. The placement of the text is nice. I like how part of the last name is behind the player but still readable. I like the motion blur you've added to the player, it just adds a little extra to the graphic and works. Nice work, rating this a 9.5/10!