Finishing Strong - Raimo Tuominen

SlapshotWrangler

CALGARY - There are a few games left in the regular season. Raimo has experienced a rookie season full of ups and downs. Maybe he wasn’t as consistent as he had hoped. Maybe he could have buried more chances. But what has been done has been done and now it is up to Raimo to make the most of the last few games of his rookie season in order to contribute to the Wranglers’ final push to the playoffs. Clinging on to a playoff spot will prove to be a test for this interesting Wranglers’ team.

“It’s the final stretch of the regular season. We’re all going to put in hard work and chip in to make sure that we can be in the postseason at the end of it all. I’ve been a bit disappointed in my rookie season but that cannot be my mindset right now. Since we’re in a tight race, I need to make sure I can get to the top of my game as I am right now. Seeing that I’m the team’s second center, I need to make sure that I remain a solid second option in the middle. I’ll be honest, I’ve been watching Randy a lot from the bench. I can learn and have been learning so much from him. Now I just need to be consistent with it.”