Loona is driven around San Diego

WildfireMicro

"Kind of ironic that you chose a sport that involves ice" "it's the opportunity to hit people into the wall isn't it?" "How do you not melt the ice just by walking on it?"

Those questions flow through Loona's head like locust as she is driven by the team assistant to her new small condo in San Diego. The city itself looks absolutely gorgeous, and she is very excited to hopefully have a day at the beach in her short time there.

"So where are you from?" The team assistant cheerfully asked " I don't think I have met someone like you before"

"Well the team page says that I am from the UK" Loona shrugs "but do you want the honest answer? I am from Hell"

"Wait are you serious?" The assistant says, raising her eyebrows "I mean it is not really an issue of course, but I thought the GM was messing with me"

"Nope. From the depths of Hell, Hades, the underworld, h-e-double hockey stick whatever you want to call it" Loona shurgs as she drinks from a Coke the assistant brought for her "I was surprised that the VHL even did the waiver program for players down there, but somehow they found a way"

"I won't prod anymore into it if you don't want me to" the assistant smiles "anyways, I heard two people named Millie and Moxxie will be living with you?"

"Yeah they are going to be my roommates because I need someone to make sure I don't get into trouble, according to dear old da- err Blitzo." Loona catches herself right before she could say "dad". Despite having a good relationship with her adopted father, she doesn't like to call him dad "but at the very least they will keep me company going forward, be kind of boring being alone in a new city"

"Yeah that I understand" the assistant nods as they pull into a fancy building "anyways, your condo will be on the third floor, here are your keys, and it looks like your roommates already made it" She points out a parked red Toyota with a Hell license plate.

"You'd think they would have made thier license plate not be that obvious" Loona sighs as she takes the keys and begins to walk up to the building, before turning around "so the car I owned in London is on its way, right?"

"Yeah we got another plane transporting that, and we'll give you a call when it is available" the assistant says as she waves goodbye "good luck Loona Buckzo!" Loona waves goodbye at her, than takes a moment to breathe in the San Diego air. The air was much more fresh than she was used to in Hell, so she wanted to cherish it for a moment. Then she sighs and heads into the building, and when she got into the condo she found both Moxxie and Millie asleep on the couch from the long trip. She drinks the rest of her coke before grabbing the remote and flipping through channels.

"Simcenter huh" she says as she watches them talk about some random college athlete who got a lot of NIL money before falling asleep on the chair herself.