Playoff unluckiness.

comrade cat

The season ended sadly in bad terms for Malmo losing in the wildcard round against Helsinki Titans losing 2-3, but as a season overall it was a big push of learning and developing not many thought of Malmo even being in the playoffs but somehow they did it, After the game the media spoke to Savaisk Tzesar and his thoughts on the entire deal.

“So Tzesar your team fought hard but you guys didn’t seem to close it. Do you think because of this will Malmo get worse or will this motivation get you guys to be even better next season?”

“As a team we will get a lot better a bunch of us should our truest form of play and I think if we can continue to keep going at our pace and doing what we need to do we have a nice shot at going back to the playoffs”

“Were you proud of your stats this entire season?”

“I mean they were really bad but then I got the pace and scored a bunch and just continued so I’m not proud of what I did but I’m proud that my progress has increased massively showing that I can become a real star one day”

“With the next season coming up do you plan to work on a specific type of your game?”

“Gonna be doing what I have been doing and just continue to work on my skating and shooting because I do watch my own tapes and found out that, thats where most of my problems happen so I plan to fix on it”

“Have you thought of wanting to be traded and leave Malmo for better cup chances or have you planned to stay here for a few more seasons?”

“I’ve always wanted to be more of a loyal person to a team only if I need to go I will go so I don’t plan on leaving Malmo any time soon but if the managers think it’s best to let me go then they can do what they please because at the end of the day, I play for the team that owns me there’s nothing deeper it’s just you being paid at being good so if changes need to be made I will happily accept them”

“Has your father talked to you recently about the loss in the playoffs?”

“Of course he is the first person to talk to me about it after the game, he was disappointed at the end of the game but he wasn’t disappointed on how I did and I feel like he is happy with what I did I just gotta step up more and become a player to follow”

“Well Tzesar it was a good talk with you and we are truly excited to see if you can keep Malmo going with your play, have a good day and good luck”

As Tzesar is still pondering about the loss he keeps his mental in check and uses it as a way to flow it into hockey, to continue his improvement he channels his flow of thought into improving and working on his game. 

Words: 525