King Kisslinger living up to the HYPE?

Kisslinger

King Kisslinger a Bust?

Bad Boy Dog GIF by Studios 2016

King Kisslinger, is a young player with lots of promise, A potential franchise center-forward. There was a lot of buzz around his name but is he living up to the hype? Without a doubt the Warsaw Predators are in a rebuild, The Preds are clearly in the early stage of the rebuild but the future looks promising with a potential top pick in the draft. Warsaw started with two first-round picks two seasons ago and with the 15th selection The Preds took a chance on Kisslinger. The Kisslinger name has some history here in Warsaw, with former Captain Zach Kisslinger II leading the franchise in many records and now it is up to King Kisslinger to create his lane in Warsaw. King Kisslinger did not have the rookie season he was expecting and certainly did not have the rookie season Zach Kisslinger II had. I am not saying that King Kisslinger had the worst season ever, I think it is a solid season considering the roster and our placement. King Kisslinger had 42 points in 72 games compared to Zach Kisslinger II's 92 points in 72 games. I think the roster strength has a huge impact on the performance as King Kisslinger was playing with other rookies and Zach Kisslinger II was playing with established VHL players come his rookie season. Judging by that fact I do believe that King Kisslinger's next season will be much much better compared to the rookie season. As the other rookies such as Maxim Anisimov get better and better every day, it is almost guaranteed that Kings' production will continue and be better. I do believe King Kisslinger will be a steal of the draft and live up to the hype. It may not be this season but the rise of the King will be guaranteed. 

Make Warsaw Great Again?

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Warsaw will be a very interesting team coming into these next couple of seasons. I think it will be at least 2 full seasons before we start to compete but a few top draft picks may help accelerate it. Warsaw finished dead last this season and played by all the rules so we should have one of the best odds for the top pick. All of this excited me as a player for the team because we can start building that chemistry before we start to compete and that will also help with our performance on ice. We can take that one season to experiment and find the best combinations of lines and not have to stress. I think that King Kisslinger will be a big part of helping speed this team up to contention for the cup. I think once Warsaw has the team set we may have a couple of seasons of pure domination and maybe a couple of championships. I think the GM is doing a great job with what we have currently, we have many draft picks and lots of cap space so you never know what could happen even at this draft. I cannot wait to be a part of something special!! Let's go PREDS!!!!