Summers: Locker Room Cleanout

kirbithan

DAVOS, CH — The DBC is currently here in Davos at the arena of beloved team HC Davos Dynamo, after their playoff exit at the hands of the Helsinki Titans, who were one of their bitter rivals the entire season in the fight for the top of the EU. We were able to catch a few Davos players during locker room cleanout day, including goaltender Lachlan Summers, who has just concluded his fifth season with the team and firmly establishing himself as a grizzled veteran.

“I don’t know what you want me to say, honestly. It sucks to go out in the first round like that, but we put up a hell of a fight against Helsinki and I couldn’t be prouder of what this team has accomplished,” said Summers with a firm nod. “I just wish we could’ve given Pete, Thunder, and Leandro a brighter send off.”

He was also asked what his plans were for the near future, as his contract expires in two seasons.

“I’m not too worried about that right now. More focused on staying healthy for next season and regulating my potassium consumption like I have for the past nine years.”

What does the future hold for Lachlan Summers? We can only eagerly await the answer.