Do Hellhounds celebrate Christmas? (A quick story)

WildfireMicro

Loona Buckzo yawns as she hears the doorbell ring early in the morning. She checks her phone to see that it was 7:30 AM, a couple of hours before she was supposed to wake up in her San Diego condo and do more scouting stuff. It was an unusually cold day for San Diego as well, so she was shivering a bit because she forgot to set the temperature. Groaning, she puts on a thick robe and heads to the door past her snoring roommates and opens the door to see a woman and her what Loona assumed to be her husband standing there outside her condo entrance.

"Hello dear!" The woman starts to say as she digs into a red bag she had with her "I know that it is really early in the morning, my husband here forgot to get me up last night to do this as I'm an early bird, but I have brought the residents of this building some presents for the holidays!" She hands a box wrapped in holiday wrapping paper into Loona's arms.

"Umm thanks?" Loona says, slightly uncertain "even knowing what I am, you still hand out presents to me?"

"Well you and your friends, I have a couple more" She puts the other two presents on the chair outside of the condo "I just think that even demons like you three deserve a Merry Christmas. Anyways I have a couple more doors to go, so good luck in the upcoming draft and have a Merry Christmas!"

"Umm thank you" Loona says as she brings the presents into the condo and, after making herself look less tired, shook Moxxie and Millie awake

"What the hell Loona?" Moxxie yawned as he looked at the clock "we weren't supposed to get up for a couple of hours or so"

"Well this lady just gave us these presents and I don't think I can go back to bed honestly" She hands them the presents and they open them to reveal that each of them is a custom made sweater with thier names on the front made out of very high quality threads.

"Well ain't this cute" Millie smiled as she puts on the sweater "how do y'all suppose she knew our sizes?"

"She probably just made a good guess" Moxxie as he puts on his. Loona puts hers on last, the warmth of them being even warmer than the robe. 

"I swear, mortals can be too nice for thier own good" Loona smiles wistfully as she goes to make coffee "should we try to get them something in return?"

"Well we don't exactly know what they like, so maybe we could make some brownies or something" Moxxie suggested

"Yeah that would probably be good, just hope there is no paparazzi or anything to see me baking brownies" Loona sighs "if Da- err, Blitzo saw me wearing a holiday sweater I'd never hear the end of it"

"Well ether way let's just relax and enjoy how warm is is" Millie smiles as she gets close to Moxxie

"Yeah that sounds good" Loona smiles as she gets on the couch. Between the warmth of the sweater and the cup of coffee, she certainly did not feel cold anymore as she turned on the TV "nothing on but Christmas stuff..."