Happy Holidays VHL!

Subject056

Review: Long time no see hope you are having an amazing holidays! Well where do i start on this graphic other than this looks fantastic! I really love the idea of a season themed graphic and you pulled this one off perfectly. When looking at the graphic it makes me feel like a kid again going to the out door rinks on Christmas and just playing some hockey! I like how you used 2 of the teams in the VHL that have the main Christmas colors in them, as simple as it is it makes it look very clean but we both know the legion deserve to be one of the teams ;) Have a great rest of your holidays!  

rating: 9.9/10

On 12/24/2023 at 10:43 PM, Dadam30 said:

Review: Long time no see hope you are having an amazing holidays! Well where do i start on this graphic other than this looks fantastic! I really love the idea of a season themed graphic and you pulled this one off perfectly. When looking at the graphic it makes me feel like a kid again going to the out door rinks on Christmas and just playing some hockey! I like how you used 2 of the teams in the VHL that have the main Christmas colors in them, as simple as it is it makes it look very clean but we both know the legion deserve to be one of the teams ;) Have a great rest of your holidays!  

rating: 9.9/10

Thank you 🍻! Hope you are having an awesome holiday as well!