Cooke’s last season , and my potential recreate

KRZY

Well season 92 is just around the corner and Todd Cooke is set to ride off into the sunset in his final season of his career . Cooke has been a career LA Star and will finish with them this season , the Longtime Star is looking to finish the franchise leader in Assists , Game winning Goals , and Plus Minus .  He will also more then likely finish second in career points with the Stars aswell . Non of these accolades mean anything to cooke tho if the team can’t finally jump over the proverbial wall and finally win a Cup .

The Stars have made it to the conference final and Cup final in each of the last two seasons but ultimately they’ve come up short. And with numerous players retiring at the end of this season they will look to go out on a high note. I would’ve never imagined Cooke having this amount of success with the stars when I created him and got drafted by them way back in season 84 . Cooke has been a great player not the hall of famer I envisioned when I first started but maybe a borderline hall of famer if he can add a little more hardware to his trophy case this season. 

As for my next player I have absolutely no idea what direction I’m gonna go , I kinda wanna do a gritty power forward winger but at the same time I’d love to do a big shutdown defenceman and see where that goes . I’ve got a lot of time to think about it and choose . It will depend on the positions created in my draft class too I think if I’m being honest . One thing I know is forsure I’m all in on the VHLM and chasing a Cup their as I have not won one there yet . I know 100% that’s my goal in the VHLM when I recreate and start my next player . I’d like to skip the VHLE altogether if I can as I’ve won there both as a player and in management but if I have to play a season there I’m more then happy to . 

I can’t believe that I am already finishing up one players career and thinking about my next one . Time flies it feels like it was only yesterday when I was learning how to earn TPE and the ins and outs of the league and forums . I’ve enjoyed every minute of it and will continue to be a part of the community for as long as I’m here . 

Will the Stars win a cup and go out on top before the inevitable rebuild kicks off ? Will Cooke achieve his goals he’s set out for himself this year ? Who will KRZY recreate and how will they do in their career. See each of these questions answered throughout the upcoming season !! Its gonna be one to remember that’s forsure and I can’t wait to get started and work on seeing all of these scenarios play out this season and seasons to come !