VHLM draft musings

Victor

• Admin

The VHLM draft is next week. It feels an awful long wait and I will kill time by talking about it in no particular structure or order.

Gianfranco Del Rocco is my eighth VHL player. Two of them won the Founder's Cup. Five of them made the Hall of Fame. There is no overlap between these two groups. Perhaps I should be hoping to get drafted by a terrible team to ensure I make it back into the HOF? Or is it time for the unprecedented Founder's Cup winning Hall of Famer?

(my first-gen neither won a Founder's Cup or made it into the Hall – what a loser)

In my last trips to the VHLM I played for Miami and Saskatoon. According to the portal, Cast and Pavlov also played for Oslo (in Pavlov's case Minnesota, but in any case now back in Oslo and the VHLE). I couldn't tell you where any of my previous played landed in the M other than that Chershenko was in Vasteras as one of their 16 straight picks to start the S26 draft. As alluded to above, Vasteras did not win the Founder's Cup.

I deem this to be sufficient information for this week, perhaps I will elaborate on my preferred franchises next week (I will likely not).