Miami Marauders Graphics

Review:

I have always liked mixed black and white with color graphics. You did a good job with this render separating the face. Overall the render is really smooth and very well cut. The overall effects seem to work together and doesn't really distract from the render. I am not a huge fan of the text, I have no idea what is says but the effect of it is fine. Leaving the NHL branding on the render kind of sucks on such a nice graphic. Logo swap is believable. You did a good job with this style, impressive.

9/10

The filter you’ve applied to the render is really what brings this graphic out - especially with the desaturated face. I love the simply two color background which brings out the render even more. Perhaps some more involvement with the text would help as I’m not a fan of the faded large text turned sideways here.  The Marauders logo is placed perfectly and looks pretty much like a real logo on the jersey. I think it would have helped to erase some of that snow-y stock around the face to make it pop out more and have a bit more depth. Otherwise this is a nice clean graphic with great color and smooth filters applied to the render.