Rumors - Devote Wants Out

Jean-Pierre Devote was selected 5th Overall in the S92 VHLM Draft by Mississauga, and according to some rumors flying around within the Mississauga camp, Devote wants nothing to do with the team that drafted him. In fact, Devote has yet to be seen in Mississauga, and many doubt that he's even flown into the city yet due to his unwillingness to play for the Franchise. Devote is the consensus 3rd best player in the S93 Draft Class, so losing such a player would be a massive blow to an already bad roster situation in Mississauga. According to a spokesperson from the Hounds, Devote has filed a trade request, and remains intent to spend as little time signed to Mississauga as he possibly can. The reasons cited by Jean-Pierre in his request were, "The team's roster is completely unbalanced with a 6-0-0 set up as of turning in this request, I somehow have the highest TPE and TPA on the team by over 20, despite being a season younger than many of the other players on the Hounds' roster, and the fact that playing on a team like the current Mississauga lineup will be a massive detriment, not only to my development, but also to my goal of being the best Monegasque player in VHL history." While Devote has zero desire to play for Mississauga, he also has no harsh feelings for the team's management, having only 2 picks in the draft is tough, and it was just unlucky that the Monegasque player was dragged into the mess of the Hounds' rebuild.

(261 Words)

I mean that's a pretty rough situation but there are teams in even more dire straits when it comes to low TPE but i'm curious what happens if a teams doesn't have a goalie to start the season. does it just give teams like unnamed players to fill spots? Well anyway I wish you the best of luck no matter what comes out of this situation and I hope you have a successful and healthy career. If we see each other on the ice let's make sure to have a good match and leave it all out on the ice.

1 minute ago, Noodle Enjoyer said:

i'm curious what happens if a teams doesn't have a goalie

They’ll have a Bot goalie to fill the spot but by no means is it a skilled player, sure they occasionally but up decent numbers but they’re intentionally made worse than an average M player to not encourage playing the bots

On 1/9/2024 at 10:21 AM, Noodle Enjoyer said:

I mean that's a pretty rough situation but there are teams in even more dire straits when it comes to low TPE but i'm curious what happens if a teams doesn't have a goalie to start the season. does it just give teams like unnamed players to fill spots? Well anyway I wish you the best of luck no matter what comes out of this situation and I hope you have a successful and healthy career. If we see each other on the ice let's make sure to have a good match and leave it all out on the ice.

TY lol, I've been traded to San Diego now tho so I'm all set