The Jinns Own Philly

In a strange end of events for the draft, all of the Jinn family ended up on the exact same team: Philadelphia Reapers. I believe this was the team I was going to sign with on Romanov until I ultimately decided to go to San Diego or something like that. It'll be nice to be in some new threads or...pads. I dunno how this really works.

Obviously the major goal with the players was to play together and just cause some fuckery on the rink so I definitely have to thank Lemorse for somehow pulling some strings or what-not to get that to happen. Super cool to see and now hopefully we can just create a VHLM powerhouse for a good while, especially because we could get split up in the E or something. Just gotta cherish the times we will be able to play together and utilize them as well. So we'll just have to see.

Magni Jinn's goal will just to be holding down his position as a defender and really nothing more than that. Hopefully he can be one of the better ones within the M this season. Hopefully we can see that happen as the season continues