French makes his VHLM debut.

Seabass

This week we got to see the French Sensation, Steve French get drafted to the VHLM and make his season debut with the Ottawa Lynx. The Lynx are off to a hot start only earning at least a point in all but one of their 8 games played so far and are currently tied for 2nd in the league standings. 

French has been rock solid so far and has offered the team some good secondary scoring playing on the 2nd line alongside Juslaf Rajskovsky and Kevin O'Connor. French was selected at the draft with the 17th overall selection by the Lynx and has made quite the first impression as he currently sits among the top 10 on the VHLM scoring list. He's had 13 points in 8 games which is tied for 8th in the league. He's also 2nd in the league in total goals scored (8) trailing only fellow team mate Ivan Ivanov. 

I honestly thought French would go in the top 15 selections of the S92 VHLM Dispersal Draft and he fell just outside of that. Obviously, it's good for the Lynx and sucks to be the teams that passed on me as I'm sure they made a mistake there.