Start to the New Season

Knight

Start to the New Season

It's that time of season again, when players have spent all off-season getting much better and are eagerly waiting to see how it translates to performance. Players have changed teams, players have retired from the league, and players are new to the league. There's always a ton of speculation about what will happen but now we don't have to wait any longer. The time of the season has arrived! What's missing is the Christmas raffle/draw but since this is my first time back in many years I don't really know how long that takes to payout usually. There's a lot to get people involved at the beginning of the season in addition to whatever anticipation you have. There's the VFHL league which is pretty unique - definitely excited for that. I also realize I probably missed the predictions for this season which is kind of bummy. Anyway, all that nonsense being said I'm excited that the season has started and looking forward to seeing how the league, and specifically Rashford, shapes up in the early days.