Player Spotlight - Annie Oaks

Smarch

:ssk:Player Spotlight – Annie Oaks  :ssk:

Twenty-one-year-old winger Annie Oaks joined the VHL earlier this month on January 8th, 2024 and joined the Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM after the Season Ninety-two VHLM Dispersal Draft. While the weather in Saskatoon turned brutally cold after Oaks joined the Wild, Oaks play so far this season has been nothing short of on fire. With ten games played this season with the Wild, Oaks has put up over a point per game with four goals and seven assists. The point per game pace is even more impressive, as the Wild find themselves in the basement of the Western Conference after the first ten games with only three wins on the season.

Another impressive thing to watch as the season moves along, is the amount of practice hours Oaks has amassed in one week since their agent @Noodle Enjoyer signed Oaks up for the VHLM. With 127 TPE earned to date, Oaks is in line to be one of the top picks in the Season Ninety-Three VHLM Dispersal Draft and could very well be a First Round Draft choice as well for a lucky VHL team. We cannot wait to see how the season progresses for the youngster from the United Kingdom this season and hopefully the next nine seasons in the VHL.

1 hour ago, Smarch said:

Oaks play so far this season has been nothing short of on fire. With ten games played this season with the Wild, Oaks has put up over a point per game with four goals and seven assists.

Really hoping to find a way to score more goals because nothing beats the celly after a big goal! Thanks for the piece I hope I can continue contribute offensively.

9 minutes ago, Noodle Enjoyer said:

Really hoping to find a way to score more goals because nothing beats the celly after a big goal! Thanks for the piece I hope I can continue contribute offensively.

I'm sure if you keep earning TPE at the level you are, you'll see more and more cellys!